iYogi Computer Support Services
- Are rigorously trained on language, listening and, technical skills and hold mandatory Microsoft certification.
- Receive a 93% customer satisfaction rating.
- Answer calls in less than one minute, on average.
Does your PC need a tune-up? Get it running like a racecar with iYogi's extensive desktop support—it's quick, easy, and affordable! The iYogis will help you address software problems, cryptic error codes, annoying pop-ups, virus attacks, printer problems and other time consuming issues—and you'll never have to leave the office.
Features and Benefits
With a one-year $119.99 subscription, you'll get unlimited access to technical support for …
- Setup, install, and personalize settings for your computer, operating system, software, Internet, and email.
- Diagnose and repair software applications, drivers, and other programs.
- Remove of viruses, spyware, and much more.
- Troubleshoot Windows operating system errors.
- Resolve issues with your desktop or laptop and recommend solutions for hardware concerns.
- Setup and configure peripherals such as printer, scanner, and other multifunction devices.
- Repair and troubleshoot Internet browsing issues and related errors.
iYogi's one-year subscriptions are available for $119.99 per computer.
To purchase iYogi's support services, simply …
- Follow the "Buy Now" link,
- Submit your subscription order,
- Wait for your payment to be processed,
- Receive your email confirmation, and you're ready to go!
By clicking "Buy Now", you confirm that you have reviewed and agree to iYogi's Terms and Conditions, recognize that you will be entering into a service agreement with iYogi, not IPOWER, and confirm that you live in the United States, Canada or United Kingdom.
Terms of Service
Support is available in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom only. Support is limited to a single computer only. System requirements: Windows based desktop Operating System (Support for Apple Computers is not available).; Working broadband internet connection is preferred (Remote connection for dialup users is available but results in slow support session); User should own the registered version of software media (CD/DVD) for the Microsoft Windows Operating System installed on the computer. Registered version of software media (CD/DVD) for the Microsoft Windows Operating System installed on the computer may be required for performing some troubleshooting steps. The user is recommended to keep this media (CD/DVD) handy at the time of contacting iYogi for support. The troubleshooting services of this plan exclude any physical configuration and repair of hardware. In case of any existing hardware malfunction or diagnostic failure of device, we recommend you to intimate the respective OEM. User should hold the administrator account information of the computer or should himself be the administrator on the computer.