Join the Team
Our team is our connection to our customers. Our strength lies within the voices behind our support lines, the engineers behind our technology platform and the designers behind our intuitive, easy-to-use tools.
"I like working at IPOWER because it has the feeling of a small, aggressive, pragmatic company that doesn't take any past successes for granted."Bob Project Manager
"I enjoy working for IPOWER because every individual has the opportunity to make an impact. The engaging atmosphere makes it possible for everyone on the team to share ideas and have a voice."Christopher Web Designer
"My job gives me daily challenges, as well as the ability to learn new technologies and procedures. Since joining the IPOWER team, I have received four promotions in three years."Randy Software Engineer
Career Opportunities in Austin TX
Director, SEO & Content Marketing
Endurance International Group is looking for an experienced Director of SEO and Content Marketing.
What you will do:
- Develop and oversee execution of strategic SEO, Content Marketing and Organic traffic generation plans for all Endurance brands.
- Work with each brand to establish a proper strategy for the respective brands.
- Manage team of on page/off page specialists and content producers.
- Define metrics and measures for SEO success and be able to report results.
- Manage tactical SEO initiatives including on-site optimizations, keyword analysis, content creation and marketing, link-building, site auditing and competitive analysis
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Create & implement pioneering search methods and technologies
- Motivate cross-function team to excellence by communicating vision and defining a focused, innovative search agenda
- Stay on top of ever changing SEO landscape and trends
- Align strategy and actions with business goals and KPIs
- Lead and prioritize all SEO projects including site architecture, content and linking projects
- Act as a resource and SEO advocate for the business
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years direct SEO and content marketing experience
- A proven track record of delivering results through search engine optimization techniques
- Direct experience in a content marketing role with proven results
- Expert understanding of search engine optimization both on page and off
- Experience with SEO applications, tools, and web analytics packages
- Experience managing SEO staff
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data
What’s in it for you?
We offer a tremendous opportunity to work with great people and do great things. You can expect a salary in line with your capabilities, a strong benefits package, a great vacation package as well as an onsite gameroom that will make you the envy of the block. If you are the driven and adaptable person described above, possess a demonstrable history of delivering quality work, and are fun to be around, then we have a place for you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.