Join the Team
Our team is our connection to our customers. Our strength lies within the voices behind our support lines, the engineers behind our technology platform and the designers behind our intuitive, easy-to-use tools.
"I like working at IPOWER because it has the feeling of a small, aggressive, pragmatic company that doesn't take any past successes for granted."Bob Project Manager
"I enjoy working for IPOWER because every individual has the opportunity to make an impact. The engaging atmosphere makes it possible for everyone on the team to share ideas and have a voice."Christopher Web Designer
"My job gives me daily challenges, as well as the ability to learn new technologies and procedures. Since joining the IPOWER team, I have received four promotions in three years."Randy Software Engineer
Career Opportunities in Burlington MA
We are expanding the central accounting team based at the head office in Burlington, MA and this new role requires an experienced financial professional whose prime responsibilities will focus on consolidated group financial reporting. Reporting to the VP, Corporate Controller, the Consolidation Accountant will be a key contributor in the ongoing building of a dynamic financial organization, dedicated to financial integrity & robust internal controls. This is an opportunity for a self-motivated, results-oriented team player to play a significant role working with the company’s divisional controllers and FP&A function as well as supporting senior executives with their cross-functional financial responsibilities.
What you will do:
- Prepare monthly GAAP based consolidated financial statements and financial statement analyses for the monthly Board reporting package
- Oversight of the consistency and accuracy of divisional reports
- Play a key role in the development and enhancement of financial reporting systems and tools
- Prepare timely quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements and supporting financial analyses to fulfill the reporting requirements of the corporate accounting and corporate tax functions
- Review and consolidate supporting divisional account reconciliations & analyses
- Provide monthly variance analyses against budgets and meet regularly with senior executives in support of their cross-functional P&L responsibilities
- Work closely with the corporate FP&A function throughout the month with pacing estimates
- Provide forecasting and budget input to FP&A
- Provide support in the communication and coordination with the Company’s external auditors
- Perform technical research on accounting and reporting issues as required
- Play a key role in the design, implementation and maintenance of the Company’s policies and internal controls
What you need for this position
- A CPA with 4+ years of accounting in industry experience and 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting background and financial reporting knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with a subscription based business is an advantage
- Familiarity with a Corporate matrix structure
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Some experience with Great Plains and Microsoft Management Reporter for Dynamics or similar General Ledger and Report Writer systems a plus
- Enthusiastic individual driven to continuously strive for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong, intuitive and proactive analytical and problem solving skills honed working with non-finance business functions
- Good presentation and coaching skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles and reasons for internal controls
- Proven capability of quickly establishing credibility with business leaders
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision
- Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics.
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and work to rigid deadlines
What's in it for you?
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.